Consistent improvements in the e-invoicing process and the portal are an addition to the efforts being made to simplify the e-invoicing generation process.
However, there have been various issues that are being faced by the taxpayers while the generation of their e-Invoices.
In this article, we will discuss the process to generate e-Invoice in Tally using the GSTHeroTally connector.
This process will be fast, simple, time-saving, and cost-effective.
We have answers to all questions related to e-invoice generation in Tally.
Stick till the end & learn a fantastic approach for the e-Invoice generation and save your time to enjoy your life a bit more!
What is the Problem with Traditional e-Invoice Generation?
Well, staying true to the above-quoted maxim let me involve you in the real-time problems of the traditional e-Invoicing methods used. And what would be better than an example you won’t forget!
Let us take a case of a businessman ‘Jethalal’.
Jethalal owns a business whose annual aggregate turnover exceeds 500 Crore. Hence, he must practice e-Invoicing.
For the e-Invoicing process, the accountant of Jethalal (let us call him Natu Kaka) has to follow the following steps:
- Manually create the e-Invoices on the Government Invoice Registration Portal (IRP) corresponding to each of his invoices generated in his Tally software.
- The format of the schema in which the IRP portal takes the input is fixed. Hence the accountant (Natu Kaka) has to upload every single invoice in the prescribed format on the Government Servers multiple times. Well, it’s a tedious task!
- Natu Kaka has to be aware of all the GST Compliance rules while uploading his data. As the compliance rules are dynamic & keep on changing he has to also keep himself up-to-date with the latest GST Compliance Rules.
Ab Akele Natu Kaka kya kya karenge! 🙁
But you need not worry at all about these issues.
Because we at GSTHero have rolled out an amazing solution that will address all the problems a business could face during the e-Invoice generation in Tally & e-way billing.
GSTHero Tally Connector- Making e-Invoice Generation Simple!
GSTHero’s Tally Connector is the Solution!
Now with GSTHero’s Tally Connector, you can directly generate your e-Invoice from the Tally System itself. You need not visit the Invoice Registration Portal (IRP) even once for the generation of your invoice.
This feature comes in handy when:
- There are invoices in bulk which you need to get authenticated from the Invoice Registration Portal. This may be a time-consuming task with a high probability of human errors.
- When you want to automate your e-Invoice generation from your Tally system itself.
- To double-check the data on the Tally system for mismatched records or some garbage values introduced in the books of accounts.
GSTHero has always made improvements for making the GST filing system easier for the taxpayers.
GSTHero Tally Connector is one such product rolled out by GSTHero to help you integrate with Tally for e-Invoice & e-Way Bill generation in a super-fast way with a flawless performance & time-optimization model.
With GSTHero’s Tally Connector you can:
- Print all your e-Invoices without worrying about any compliance violations.
I’ll divide this process into two major parts:
- Attaching the tcp file of GSTHero Connector in Tally.
- Integrating & Authenticating GSTHero connector in Tally.
Firstly we have to install the GSTHero Connector file in our Tally System:
Attaching the tcp file of GSTHero Connector in Tally
You’ll have to download our GSTHero Connector TCP file from here
Now follow the process given below:
NOTE: The downloaded file will be in the .zip format. You’ll have to extract this .zip file in your current folder. Then from the extracted folder, you’ll find the .tcp file which is to be uploaded on the Tally system.
Integrating & Authenticating GSTHero connector in Tally
From the list, as shown in the image, click on the 'GSTHero E-Invoice’ option.
- GSTHero Site Login
- IRP Site Login.
Let us first look at the first option:
Here, you’ll have to provide your login credentials for your GSTHero product which we will provide you.
Once you have successfully entered the username & password, you’ll see an authentication message as shown below.
IRP Site Login:
In this way, the GSTHero Connector will be calibrated with your Tally System.
Now, you can start the e-Invoice Generation.
How to Generate e-Invoice directly from Tally?
NOTE: You can start the process only after you have logged in to both your GSTHero account & your IRP account.
To understand the e-Invoice Generation process in a very easy manner, we have a dedicated video to explain this process with complete details.
You can find these videos,
e-Invoice & e-Way Bill Generation
Bulk e-Invoice Generation
You'll be able to easily generate e-invoices from your Tally System using our super-fast GSTHero Tally Connector.
You’ll get a standard e-Invoice as shown below:
The e-Invoice will have a valid & unique IRN & QR code authenticated by the government’s IRP platform.
What makes our Tally Connector so Awesome?
- Easy to integrate & operate with Tally. (Because Simple is the new sophisticated!)
- 100 % compliant with latest GST laws & Rules
- Smooth & flawless processing of large + varied data volume.
- Quick implementation & quicker go-live performance.
- 7-layer of data security to avoid misuse of your valuable credentials.
These are some of the broader features which make our Tally Connector one of its kind.
Now, let me go into detail with the technical advantages of Tally Connector of GSTHero
Report Generation by GSTHero’s Tally Connector
This will help businesses to maintain all their records in one place, which may reduce the possibility of records getting missed.
Businesses can now:
- Apply filter for Generated, Pending, Erroneous and Cancelled e-Invoices.
- Filter/ Find invoices Party wise, Voucher Number wise, Voucher types, Voucher date, Voucher Amount & Party GSTIN wise
GSTHero also allows you to maintain a detailed report of your ‘Deleted’ invoices as well.
GSTHero’s 3 in 1 Solution !
- No need to visit multiple government portals
- No more Manual entry making
- No more errors
- No more penalties
Say bye-bye to all the accounting and GST Return Filing problems with this 3 in 1 solution.
1. GST Filing made simple
Apart from GST return, the businesses will have access to a strong vendor communication feature which will help businesses notify the reconciliation reports to vendors with a single click.
2. e-Way Bill Generation made simple
Now, generate your E-way bill directly from your ERP (Tally, in this case).
All the E-Way bills will be generated with government authenticated QR code as well as bar code in one go so that your business transportation goes on flawlessly.
3. e-Invoice generation
Validate & print your e-Invoices authenticated with the QR code & the IRN number directly provided by the government’s IRP portal.
Need a Demo of this feature?
Email us at email@example.com
Talk to us: +91 800 700 800
Visit our website’s dedicated blog section for more such informative content: