The CBIC has recently released a GST Notification 37/2021 – Central Tax on the 1st of December 2021.
The CBIC notification has amended some sections of the CGST Rules of 2017.
The CBIC has introduced these changes according to section 164 of the CGST Rules 2017, which confers amending power to the Government of India.
In this short article, we have discussed these changes in simpler words.
1. Rule 137 – Tenure for National Anti-Profiteering Authority
2. Changes in Form GST DRC-03 (Column 3)
3. Change in the heading of the Form GST DRC-03
4. Amendments to the FORM GSTR DRC-03 (Column 5)
4. A new column added in the Form GST DRC-03
Superfast GST return filing tool for your business
Highlighting features of GSTHero’s GST filing software:
- Easy integration with your existing ERP system like Tally, SAP, Oracle
- No more manual errors due to minimum human intervention
- Automated GSTR-1, 3B & 9 filing without any hassle
- Auto-fetching of data from the GST portal wherever required
- User-friendly dashboard to manage all your returns from a single platform
- GSTHero is a Government-appointed GST Suvidha Provider (GSP); hence all our products are 100% compliant with the GST laws.
- On-demand support via chat, email or call
File your returns with GSTHero for a seamless return filing experience!
In this short article, we have updated the recent amendments introduced by the CBIC in the CGST Rules of 2017.
GSTHero is the leader in the GST return filing software industry with user-friendly interfaces and providing solutions to all the GST requirements of a business.
Stay updated; stay ahead!
Until the next time….